Thursday, November 26, 2015

Personality Test

Results: ISFP

Mostly partially true, as am an introvert and extrovert at times, or better known by ambivalence, as I am governed by social requirements at that particular point in time. It states that I am an artist, however, I have little to no interest in art, unless music is considered as a form of art. I prefer music as it is the window to my soul and it relieves me in no way another person could. It is my savior. I am truly happy with being myself and thankfully, others appreciate that part of me. However, if a criticism does get through, it is true that I am not able to handle such matters well. Usually, I handle kindly phrased commentary from other human beings, and valuing it as another perspective to act as a catalyst to fuel my undying passions in new directions. But however, if the comments are more biting and less mature, I can flip out in the most bizarre manner possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment